Thursday 11 April 2013

Worlds Best Deal!


So I don't usually shop online for make-up because I usually prefer to try it out on my hand before I commit to buying anything but.....I JUST GOT A MAC EYE-LINER IN SMOULDER FOR £3.70. I am so very excited about this purchase, I got it off a trusted seller on eBay under "buy it now" and wow! never have i ever seen a better deal. I was looking for presents for my sister Kariss and could not resist that price, I'm only a little worried that it wont be genuine or it wont be good quality but the website assures it is.

When it arrives ill do a review on it and on the quality of the product as-well as the seller and the time it took to get here and such.

Share your most exciting bargain purchase with me in comments :)
Ciao
FashionFox xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment